Finance

detroit mgm grand sign

Michigan’s iGaming And Sports Betting Industry Surpasses $1B Mark For The Year, Even As June Dips

Erik Gibbs

A big factor contributing to the sports betting revenue plunge was a $48.2 million free play deduction taken by MGM Grand Detroit/BetMGM.

hollywood casino pa

Pennsylvania Gaming Revenue Surges In June, Driven By 18.6% Year-Over-Year iGaming Increase

Erik Gibbs

While iGaming has spiked, traditional gaming forms such as retail slot machines and table games are neither increasing nor decreasing much.

discover rhode island sign

Rhode Island Continuing iGaming Growth With New Revenue High Of $2.25 Million In May

Ziv Chen

Online slots contributed 72% of the total NGR in May, collecting $1.6 million, while online table games made up the remaining 28%.

foxwoods casino interior

Tribal Gaming Reaches New High, Tops Out At $41.9 Billion For FY23

Erik Gibbs

Tribal gaming revenue experienced year-over-year growth of approximately $1 billion, or 2.4%, compared to the historic FY 2022 revenue.

hollywood casino morgantown

Pennsylvania Gaming Revenue Continues To Grow, Online Play Accounts For 41.6% Of May Total

Eric Raskin

Of the $521 million in total gaming revenue, $216.9 million came from online gambling — iCasino, online sports betting, iPoker, and DFS.

mgm grand detroit

Michigan’s Online Gambling Market Thriving, May Revenue Up 28.9% Year-Over-Year

Erik Gibbs

The month of May closed with online gaming revenue of $239.5 million, compared to $185.8 million collected in May 2023.

pennsylvania flag money

Pennsylvania Online Casinos Rake In Revenue In April, Up 26% YoY

Erik Gibbs

The state's online gaming market continues to grow, while the 17 retail casinos are collectively losing ground.

atlantic city casinos

iGaming Gives New Jersey Gambling Revenue A Boost In April, Up 10.4% YoY

Erik Gibbs

New Jersey's gaming market saw an increase in revenue in April, although much of the growth was driven by online gaming.

flutter nyse earnings

Flutter Q1 Revenue Up 16% YoY, as FanDuel Continues Driving Growth

Steven Melendez

In iGaming, the company added exclusive access to World of Wonka online slots, a popular brand in land-based slot play that quickly became FanDuel's leading iGaming title.

Light & Wonder Sees Q1 Revenue Up 13%, Powered By SciPlay

Steven Melendez

Gaming, iGaming, and social gaming all saw double-digit revenue growth year over year.

12 Next